|The CS7p is a two-way, full-range intelligent loudspeaker, intended for use in a wide variety of applications. Utilizing Adamson's proprietary network platform, the CS7p employs a redundant MILAN scheme with the ability to daisy-chain networked audio between multiple sources, an analog XLR input and output, as well as on-board DSP and amplification. All features of the loudspeaker are controlled and monitored through Adamson's proprietary CS software.
Acoustically, the CS7p contains 2x 7-inch Kevlar Neodymium transducers and a 3" compression driver, loaded with either a 70° x 40° or a 100° x 50° (H x V) waveguide, each rotatable by 90 degrees. The dipole arrangement of the cabinet results in a stable polar response, meaning the CS7p can be easily paired to increase horizontal coverage and overall output.
The cabinet construction uses marine grade birch plywood as well as aircraft grade steel and aluminum, and is equipped with a male and female XLR connector, 2x etherCON connections and an in and through powerCON TRUE1 connection. The rigging system offers a wide variety of possible solutions. Please refer to the CS7p User Manual for further information.
- Réponse en fréquence (+/- 3dB) : 80Hz - 18kHz
- Directivité Nominale (-6dB) H x V : 70° x 40° ou 100° x 50°
- SPL Max Peak : 136,5 dB
- LF : 2 x HP ND7-LM16, 7" Kevlar & Néodyme
- HF : 1 x NH3-8 3" / 1.4" Exit Compression Driver
- Rigging : Integrated Rigging System
- Connexion : Power: powerCON TRUE1 Network: 2x etherCON Analog: 2x XLR
- Hauteur (mm / in): 527 / 20,75
- Largeur (mm / in): 249 / 9.8
- Profondeur (mm / in): 355.6 / 14
- Poids : 19 Kg
- Amplification : 2 channel Class-D, 2400 W total output
- Voltage : 100 - 240 V
- Consommation : 0.45 A rms idle, 1.5 A rms long-term, 9 A max peak
- Amplifier Channels : 2 Channels, Class-D | Channel 1: 2000 W (LF) | Channel 2: 400 W (HF)
- Processing : Embarqué | Propriétaire
- Channel Output Power (All Channels Driven) : 2400 W
- Tension d'alimentation : 100-240V